Kaden Stager Newly Appointed Supreme Council International Vice President
There can be no higher honor that can be bestowed on a Pi Kappa Alpha undergraduate than being named one of the two undergraduate Supreme Council International Vice Presidents. There are now approximately 12,700 PiKA undergraduates in 204 active and provisional chapters.
Beta Pi’s Kaden Stenger ’19 has achieved this distinction and will act as a Supreme Council Vice President for the current academic year. Only Gregg Ormond ’74, Parker Weil ’85, and Justin Levine ’05, have been Beta Pi brothers that have achieved this distinguished position.
It is with great pride and delight to offer this interview with Kaden.
Why did you decide to pledge at Pi Kappa Alpha? What drew you to the brotherhood?
- Penn Interfraternity Council (IFC): President, VP of Programming April 2020-Present
- Represented 1,000+ constituents’ interests and achievements to Ivy League administration
- Managed crisis communication with student newspaper and protests against constituents
- Penn Sprint Football: Offensive Lineman, NCAA Division I Athlete August 2019-Present
- Dedicated 20+ hours per week to sport practice and competition
- Collegium Institute: Philosophy of Finance and Legal Humanities Fellow January 2019-Present
- Interviewed Harvard economist Dr. Friedman on book, “Religion & Rise of Capitalism”
ACTIVITIES AND OTHER HONORS
- Penn Anti-Violence Educators: Educate peers about interpersonal violence
- Penn College Advising: Advise freshmen cohort on academics and university life
- Christian Union: Participate in Christian worship, witness, and study at Penn
- International Affairs Association: Compete for Penn model United Nations
- ILMUNC India: Organize and run international model United Nations committee
- Boy Scouts of America: Assistant Scoutmaster; Eagle Scout, Vigil Honor